The Garfield County Clerk’s Office oversees all countywide elections, the issuance of marriage licenses and the processing of passports. The clerk’s office is also tasked with preparings and taking official minutes of meetings held by the Garfield County Commission.

Contact Info:

Camille Moore, Auditor/Clerk
Phone: 435-676-1120

Amy Dodds, Deputy Auditor/Clerk
Phone: 435-676-1163

Tiffnie Wood, Deputy Auditor/Clerk
Phone: 435-676-1110
Fax: 435-676-8239

Office Hours:

9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Holidays.

Physical Address:

Garfield County Clerk’s Office/Courthouse
55 South Main Street
Panguitch, Utah 84759-0077

Mailing Address:

Garfield County Clerk
PO Box 77
Panguitch, Utah 84759-0077

Business License Application Form

All businesses operating in the unincorporated areas of Garfield County are required to obtain a county business license. Download the business license application form.

Beer License Application Form

Those businesses selling or serving alcoholic beverages are required to obtain a county beer license. Download the beer license application form.

Elections and Voter Registration

Please visit for information on how to:

  • Register to vote or verify registration
  • Find your voting precinct
  • Get elections results

Garfield County Voting Precinct Map

General Election Results

Election Information

Final Tax Sale

The annual tax sale is held in May each year.

2018 Tax Sale Ad

Marriage License

Utah Marriages licenses are valid for ceremonies performed in any county in the State of Utah. The licenses must be used within 30 days of issuance. If the license is not used please return it to the Clerk’s Office. Refunds or extensions cannot be given.

How to Apply

Marriage licenses can be obtained from the Garfield County Clerk’s Office. Both parties must:

  • Fill out a marriage license application and appear in person.
  • Provide a valid picture ID such as a passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, or state ID card.
  • Provide full names, Social Security numbers, addresses and dates and places of birth.
  • Provide the names and birthplaces of their parents, including mother’s maiden name.


A fee of $40.00 is required to buy the license, included with this fee is one certified copy. Additional certified copies are available for $6.00 each.

Minors Requesting a Marriage License

If an applicant is 16 or 17 years of age a parent with legal custody or a legal guardian must be present with ID to sign consent.

If the applicant is 15 years of age an authorization to marry must be provided by a Juvenile Judge of the Court exercising juvenile jurisdiction in the county where either party to the marriage resides. The written authorization may also be obtained from a court commissioner as permitted by rule of the Judicial Council.

Applicants 14 years of age and younger cannot obtain a marriage license under Utah law.


Applications are accepted in our office Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Information and applications are available at

Meeting Agenda